Living Foods Lifestyle™
Living Foods Lifestyle™
Welcome Ann Wigmore Natural Health Institute’s online program to your home, on your schedule, on your time.
Our Students Love Living Foods Lifestyle™
We’ve been overwhelmed by the fantastic response to the program.
Read it here in the words of our past students.
Immerse yourself in the Living Food Lifestyle and learn-by-doing.
Join us for Ann Wigmore Natural Health Institute’s online program. Immerse yourself in the Living Foods Lifestyle™ and learn-by-doing. This online program will help you to implement lasting lifestyle changes that will impact your health for years to come.
- Online program (30 days recommended schedule) with one year access to all videos and online content
- Over twenty hours of instructional video content
- Exclusive Facebook community to share and collaborate
- No prerequisites or prior experience required
- All levels welcome
- Language: English
This online program will incorporate both pre-recorded instructional videos, to be viewed on your schedule. The DIY program will provide you with the flexibility to set your own schedule, and inspire to make lasting changes. Commit to learning the foods and practices that constitute the Living Foods Lifestyle™, and the philosophy of self-reliance that underlies all the classes taught at the Ann Wigmore Natural Health Institute.
- Menu, Guidelines and Suggestions
- Enemas and Implants
- Energy Soup
- Cultured Food
- Zucchini Spaghetti with Red Sauce,
- White Cream Sauce or Pesto
- Pumpkin Seed Paté
- Green Smoothie
- Green Juice
- Basics of the LFL
- Mindful Eating
- Activating your Lymphatic System
- Food Combining
- Food for Healing Yourself and the
- Planet I
- Food for Healing Yourself and the Planet II
- Food for Healing Yourself and the Planet III
- Sweet Treats
- Menu Planning
READY TO ENROLL?
No prerequisites or prior experience required
All levels welcome
Questions about visiting our campus or the online program?
Arrange to speak with us
Lalita knew very early on that she had a passion for teaching and initially studied to become an elementary school teacher in her native Argentina. Parental influence directed her to…
Kaelash Neels, Senior LFL Educator, was born in Germany in 1977 into a family that practiced yoga as a way of life. His very first job was working on a sprout farm. Gentle, healthy…
Carolyn Marin is a senior teacher and therapist at Ann Wigmore Natural Health Institute (AWI) in beautiful Puerto Rico. She has been working with AWI since 2000, when she herself…