All Program Price Include:
Program Classes, Meals and Snacks, Energy Soup, Rejuvelac, Wheatgrass, Yoga, and access to Rebounders
Definition of Student Type:
- New Students are those individuals that have never participated in, or never completed an AWNHI certificate program.
- Graduate Students are those individuals that have graduated from a two week AWNHI certificate program in the last 5 years. Program price reflects a 25% discount.
- Off-Campus Graduate Students are Graduate students staying in off-campus housing, who wish to have access to the Ann Wigmore Natural Health Institute facilities and food. Program price reflects a 10% discount.
Program Rates Only
|1 Week (7 Days/ 6 Nights)||2 Weeks (14 Days/ 13 Nights)||3 Weeks (21 Days/ 20 Nights)||1 Month (28 Days/ 27 Nights)||Up to 2 Weeks Each Additional Day||After 2 Weeks Each Additional Day|
|Off-Campus Graduate C.A.M.P.*||$1058||$1967||$2615||$3233||$151||$141|
New Students who take the “Enhancing” week first (the 2nd week of our 2-week program), will be charged an additional fee of $100 for the required special orientation classes.
See Accommodation Rates for housing options and costs
Please Note: Prices are subject to change
Campus Access Meal Plan Program
We kindly request that Graduate Students who stay in off-campus housing and wish to come to the Institute, purchase a Campus Access Meal Plan (C.A.M.P.) Program price reflects a 10% discount and have full access to our supportive, loving and enriching community including all meals, juices, and snacks; all classes, yoga and rebounders; dining, social and lounge areas. Through this program, off-campus graduates will be able to enjoy and participate fully in the nourishing, nurturing, and healing space we create here at the Institute.
Groups and Custom Programs
For groups and custom programs, contact the Institute at 787-868-6307.
Refunds, Transfers and Cancellations
- If you cancel your reservation at least 45 days prior to the start of a program, you will receive a full cash or credit card refund, minus a $200 cancellation fee.
- If you cancel 30-44 days prior to your scheduled arrival, you will receive a 75% credit towards a future stay**, minus a $200 transfer fee.
- If you cancel 15-29 days prior to your scheduled arrival, you will receive a 50% credit towards a future stay**, minus a $200 transfer fee.
- If you cancel 7-14 days prior to your scheduled arrival, you will receive a 25% credit towards a future stay**, minus a $200 transfer fee.
- If you cancel 0-6 days prior to your scheduled arrival, you will receive no refund.
**You must reschedule your stay within a year of cancellation, or all credit towards a future stay will be forfeited.
We recommend that you obtain travel insurance when you book your flight. We will bill you per your reservation date. If your arrival is delayed due to weather or unexpected events, you will be responsible to pay for any days that you might miss based on your original reservation. Travel insurance may help to off-set these costs.
- Program rates apply to scheduled programs.
- Custom programs and group rates are separate and based on the content of the program and the number of attendees.
- Full payment of program and accommodations is required at the time of registration.
- AWNHI accepts AMEX, Discover, Master and VISA cards only. If you choose to pay by money order or traveler’s checks please make payable to the Ann Wigmore Natural Health Institute, Inc. and mail to: P.O. Box 429 Rincon, PR 00677.
- Reservations will be confirmed upon payment of a 50% deposit of your total cost.
- You must pay in full for your rate to be guaranteed.