All Program Price Include:
Program classes, all food, beverages, yoga/meditation, and more are included. Specialty programs such as Explore Puerto Rico Session or Yoga Teacher Certification require additional tuition.
Contact our email@example.com for all promotional and seasonal pricing (not posted) for your retreat planning we are here to help!
Definition of Student Type:
- New Students are those individuals that have never participated in or never completed our Ann Wigmore certificate program. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about promotions.
- Graduate Students are those individuals that have attended a two-week Ann Wigmore program within the last 5 years and received a certificate.
- Residents of Puerto Rico contact email@example.com for more information about special promotional rates for those with proof of residency.
Program Rates Only
|1 Week (7 Days/ 6 Nights)||2 Weeks (14 Days/ 13 Nights)|
New Students who take the “Enhancing” week first (the 2nd week of our 2-week program), will be charged an additional fee of $100 for the required special orientation classes.
See Accommodation Rates for housing options and costs
Please Note: Prices are subject to change
Ann Wigmore Scholarship Program
We are not currently reviewing scholarship requests at this time. Keep checking back for additional information on scholarships, as we will make our application available as soon as we are able.
Ann Wigmore Scholarship Program
Campus Access Meal Plan Program
We kindly request that Returning Students who stay in off-campus housing and wish to come to the Institute, purchase a Campus Access Meal Plan (C.A.M.P.) Program price reflects a discount and have full access to our supportive, loving and enriching community including all meals, juices, and snacks; all classes, yoga and rebounders; dining, social and lounge areas. Through this program, off-campus returning students will be able to enjoy and participate fully in the nourishing, nurturing, and healing space we create here at the Institute.
Groups and Custom Programs
For groups and custom programs, contact the Institute at 787-868-6307.
Refunds, Transfers and Cancellations
- If you cancel your reservation at least 45 days prior to the start of a program, you will receive a full cash or credit card refund, minus a $200 cancellation fee.
- If you cancel 30-44 days prior to your scheduled arrival, you will receive a 75% credit towards a future stay**, minus a $200 transfer fee.
- If you cancel 15-29 days prior to your scheduled arrival, you will receive a 50% credit towards a future stay**, minus a $200 transfer fee.
- If you cancel 7-14 days prior to your scheduled arrival, you will receive a 25% credit towards a future stay**, minus a $200 transfer fee.
- If you cancel 0-6 days prior to your scheduled arrival, you will receive no refund.
**You must reschedule your stay within a year of cancellation, or all credit towards a future stay will be forfeited.
We recommend that you obtain travel insurance when you book your flight. We will bill you per your reservation date. If your arrival is delayed due to weather or unexpected events, you will be responsible to pay for any days that you might miss based on your original reservation. Travel insurance may help to off-set these costs.
- Program rates apply to scheduled programs.
- Custom programs and group rates are separate and based on the content of the program and the number of attendees.
- Full payment of program and accommodations is required at the time of registration.
- AWNHI accepts AMEX, Discover, Master and VISA cards only. If you choose to pay by money order or traveler’s checks please make payable to the Ann Wigmore Natural Health Institute, Inc. and mail to: P.O. Box 429 Rincon, PR 00677.
- Reservations will be confirmed upon payment of a 50% deposit of your total cost.
- You must pay in full for your rate to be guaranteed.