Admissions policies, restrictions and requirements:
- Upon arrival, you will be asked to sign an agreement releasing AWNHI from any responsibility for any preexisting health conditions, or any new conditions that you experience during or after your stay with us.
- You must be able to care for yourself.
- If you contract a contagious disease or virus prior to coming, we MUST be notified and your stay will be rescheduled.
- Students are welcome without regard to gender, race, and nationality.
- We offer some classes that are taught in Spanish and some classes that are translated into French. Click here for language specific program dates.
- We are a smoke, alcohol and recreational drug-free campus.
- Strong-scented perfume, aftershave, lotion, and incense are not permitted.
- As a courtesy to others, if you snore or use a white-noise or cpap machine, we request that you reserve a private room or apartment.
- We reserve the right to make changes in room assignments.
We welcome families:
- While we do not provide or arrange childcare, we will make available a contact list for independent childcare services for your use.
- Private apartments are available to accommodate families.
- Children 9 years old and younger may attend at no charge.
- Children ages 10 through 13 will receive a 50% discount on tuition.
- Children ages 14 through 17 will receive a 30% discount on tuition.
- All children 17 years old and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children 18 years old and up will be charged full tuition.
The material contained on this website is presented for educational and informational purposes only. It is not intended to be used to diagnosis, cure, or treat any disease, ailment or condition. Always consult with a licensed, medical professional when seeking treatment or medical advice.