Our Returning Students become part of the Ann Wigmore family. We offer several programs to welcome them home to our campus. Returning Students can choose the programs that best suit their needs — refresh and renew discounts, deepen your knowledge and experience. Here are your opportunities:
Refresh and Renew Discounts:
1. 25% Returning Student Program Discount for Returning Students staying on-campus:
- Choose to stay on-campus and receive a 25% Returning Students Discount on program. This program is good for (5)years from date of initial 2-week program.
- Receive 100 dollars toward your stay or services for the referral of a new on-campus student that has completed the program
- On-campus graduates will have full access to our supportive, loving and enriching community including meals, juices, and snacks; all classes, yoga and rebounders; dining, social and lounge areas.
2. C.A.M.P. (Campus Access Meal Plan) 10% Returning Student Program Discount for Returning Students staying off-campus:
- Choose to stay off-campus and receive a 10% Returning Student Discount on program when you enroll in our C.A.M.P. program. This program is good for (5) years from the date of your first 2-week program.
- Receive 100 dollars off your services for your referral of a student that has completed the completed the 2-week program
- Off-campus Returning Student participating in this program will have full access to our supportive, loving and enriching community including meals, juices, and snacks; all classes, yoga and rebounders; dining, social and lounge areas.
A La Carte Options
Off-campus Returning Student who chose not to participate in the CAMP program, and other visitors who occasionally wish to purchase breakfast or lunch, wheatgrass, sprouts, nuts and seeds, and Rejuvelac™, may do so, based on availability. Call 787-868-6307 for information and to place orders or visit our office. We suggest that you call in advance because these foods are not always available for purchase. Ordered meals and other foods may be picked up at the office for your off-campus enjoyment.
Ann Wigmore’s Emissary, A Partnership Program
Many Returning Students find their experiences at the Ann Wigmore Natural Health Institute powerful and life changing. When you are home, your example can encourage others to take positive steps toward healing, cleansing and vibrant health. Your passion can guide others to become students at our Institute. To support your efforts, we have created Ann Wigmore’s Emissary Program. This program will benefit you, the new students referred by you, and the Institute.
Here’s how you can participate:
As a Returning Students, you’re invited to partner with us in this program. When you become Ann Wigmore’s Emissary, you’ll benefit from the enrollment of new students who register because of your referral. Share your experience with others, individually or in small groups, and when one or more of those people register for our two-week course and stay in our housing, you’ll earn discounts on your next stay at the Institute. You’ll also benefit by expanding your own Living Foods community of engaged, supportive friends.
This is a win-win-win program: You, your referred friends, and the Institute will all experience renewal and increased wellbeing.
Join us now in this venture. Contact reservation department at 787-868-6307 and register as Ann Wigmore’s Emissary, or send us an email. We will set up your official Emissary Account, and send you our brochures to share. Your vibrancy and enthusiasm will most certainly engage your friends. You’ll also find some very powerful material in your course workbook. We hope you’ll share this with potential students.
We look forward to hearing from you. With your help, we will share the benefits of Ann Wigmore’s Living Foods Lifestyle® with many more people.