Here at the beach in Aguada, Puerto Rico, the average daily temperature is around 82º and there are always sea breezes providing comfortable evenings even during the warmest season. Humidity is relatively low with a daily average of 55%. Summer temperatures are between 85-90º during the day and 72-75º in the evening. Winter temperatures are 75-85º during the day and 65-70º at night.
Here are the essentials to bring:
- Casual summer clothing including a lightweight jacket, sweater, or sweatshirt.
- Comfortable clothing for Yoga/exercise classes. (Note: We provide mats, blocks and straps for Yoga classes.)
- If you enjoy ocean swimming or sunbathing, be sure to bring a swimsuit, beach towel, and sun block.
- Bathrobe, house slippers
- Comfortable shoes/sneakers/sandals
- Personal toiletries (Our shop offers organic toiletries for purchase)
- Loofa or natural bristle brush for skin brushing (Natural brushes are available in our shop.)
- If staying in dormitory, you may bring your own lock for your private closet or purchase one at our office.
- Medications (Be sure to carry with you. Do not put in checked bag.)
- Consider bringing an extra pair of eyeglasses
- Natural insect repellant (also available in our shop)
- Materials for taking class notes
- Glass containers for traveling with food
- Your phone, tablet, camera, etc. (free wifi available on campus)
- Credit card for therapies, bulk nuts and seeds, and items purchased through our office or shop.
- Cash for gratuities, taxis, souvenirs, day trips, etc. Credit cards will not be excepted. The nearest ATM is in the town of Aguada, about a 15 minute drive by car. We do not cash checks.
- We provide on-site, convenient laundry service ($10 per load payable by cash or credit card). Hand washing and line drying facilities are available at no charge.